Understated grace and elegance is yours with this that's easy to wear.
Why you need this yarn.
- Stitch definition to die for.
- A great choice for a stunning fade project.
- This watery colorway will transport you to tropical playgrounds as you create.
- Small dyelot and non-repeatable colorway mean your project will be one of a kind.
- Hand dyed just for you by the designer herself.
- Rembrandt Yarns is the only place you can find this sumptuous washable yarn.
- 100 grams and 218 yards of yarn per skein.
- Set includes 3 skeins totaling 654 yards.
- US 7-9 Needles
- 16-20 stitches = 4″
- 100% Superwash Merino
- You’ll never have to hand wash, unless you prefer it. Machine wash your finished creation in cool water on the gentle cycle or hand wash. Tumble dry low or air dry your hand spun yarns to preserve their beauty (I recommend air drying)
So in love with the wool! Wound up one hank yesterday and it's on the needles. Loving how it's knitting up. ❤️
Gorgeous Colors! ... Great Quality Yarn ... I Buy the Minis to use For the Heels & Toes of Socks! ... Make them a bit more Fun! ... Well Packed & Shipped Immediately ... Thanks Much!!!
Shipped quickly. The colors are so beautiful. I don't have a project in mind but I can just enjoy looking at them for now.