inspired by the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Everything you need to know about this yarn.
- Downy softness and dreamy colors will make you want to knit for hours.
- Use the simplest pattern you can find and let this yarn do all the work.
- Hand dyed just for you by the designer at Rembrandt Yarns.
- Perfect for any sock weight project you can imagine. but be sure to wear it next to your skin; you’ll adore the super softness and warmth.
- Try it in a simple shawl pattern, the drape will make you swoon.
- 100 grams, 464 yards.
- 75/25 Superwash Merino/Nylon
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- Feels delicate, but it’s tough enough for socks. Machine wash your finished creation in cool water on the gentle cycle. Air dry your completed project to preserve its beauty.