You'll fall in love with this tough, long wearing sock yarn in a color that looks great on almost everyone.
Why you’re going to love this mini set.
- Ideal for lace, but just a bit more interesting than one color.
- Only 5 sets were created. Your project will be one of a kind.
- Look for a simple lace shawl pattern and stripe it to make it your own.
- Enough for a long pair of socks, and tough enough too.
- Hand dyed by the designer.
- Set weighs 100 grams and contains 460 yards of yarn.
- Contains 5 skeins of 20 grams/92 yards each.
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- 75/25 Superwash Merino/Nylon
- Machine wash your finished masterpiece in cool water on the gentle cycle, or hand wash cool. Tumble dry low, or air dry your hand spun yarns to preserve their beauty (recommended).
- You won’t find this anywhere else.
So in love with the wool! Wound up one hank yesterday and it's on the needles. Loving how it's knitting up. ❤️
Gorgeous Colors! ... Great Quality Yarn ... I Buy the Minis to use For the Heels & Toes of Socks! ... Make them a bit more Fun! ... Well Packed & Shipped Immediately ... Thanks Much!!!
Shipped quickly. The colors are so beautiful. I don't have a project in mind but I can just enjoy looking at them for now.