and a fantastic project (or two) are yours with this big mini set.
Why you’re going to love this mini set.
- Cheerful colors make even the gloomiest days a bit brighter.
- Enough for a large project or two pairs of socks.
- Easily break this set into two separate projects.
- An easy way to play with color with confidence. Arrange the mini skeins in any order you love and get started.
- Next to your skin softness and great stitch definition.
- Hand dyed by the designer.
- Set weighs 200 grams and contains 930 yards of yarn.
- Contains 10 skeins of 20 grams/93 yards each.
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- 75/25 Superwash Merino/Nylon
- Machine wash your finished masterpiece in cool water on the gentle cycle, or hand wash cool. Tumble dry low, or air dry your hand spun yarns to preserve their beauty (recommended)
So in love with the wool! Wound up one hank yesterday and it's on the needles. Loving how it's knitting up. ❤️
Gorgeous Colors! ... Great Quality Yarn ... I Buy the Minis to use For the Heels & Toes of Socks! ... Make them a bit more Fun! ... Well Packed & Shipped Immediately ... Thanks Much!!!
Shipped quickly. The colors are so beautiful. I don't have a project in mind but I can just enjoy looking at them for now.