Whether you use this for a shawl, scarf or hat, you will love the cushiony softness.
Why you will love THIS YARN.
- Create an heirloom quality item with this stunning, easy care yarn.
- The yarn is going to give you a bad case of “one-more-row-itis” as the changing colors and textures pass over your needles.
- An ideal choice for spring or summer knitting
- Vibrant and zesty colors you won’t see anywhere else.
- Available only from Rembrandt Yarns, and only for a few weeks.
- 100 grams, 438 yards.
- 85/15 Superwash Merino/Donegal Nep
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- For best results hand wash your finished creation in cool water, but this is machine washable in a pinch. Be sure to use the gentle cycle and cold water. Air dry to preserve its beauty.
This yarn looks even prettier in person and is SO soft! (I wish I wasn't giving it as part of a gift!) it arrived even quicker than I expected and I will definitely order again!
Beautiful Turquoise & Yellow dyed Merino Wool Sock Yarn! ... Exactly what I wanted!! ... Fantastic Colors & Great Texture ... Great Communication! .... Immediate Packing & Posting! .... Great Job! .... Thanks Much!!
This yarn is scrumptious! The colors is stunning....much more vibrant than I expected. I will definitely be ordering more! Thank you!