Rock fall colors? Knit this original mini set into a great little cowl that simply lights you up.
Why you’re going to love this mini set.
- Knit a super simple pattern and let the yarn do all the work.
- Just a sets were created. You won’t see your project on every street corner.
- Perfect for a cowl with great drape and weight.
- Tough enough for socks. There’s enough here for a long pair.
- Hand dyed by the designer.
- Set weighs 100 grams and contains 460 yards of yarn.
- Contains 5 skeins of 20 grams/92 yards each.
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- 75/25 Superwash Merino/Nylon
- Machine wash your finished masterpiece in cool water on the gentle cycle, or hand wash cool. Tumble dry low, or air dry your hand spun yarns to preserve their beauty (recommended).
- Hand dyed just for you by Rembrandt Yarns. You won’t find this anywhere else.
So in love with the wool! Wound up one hank yesterday and it's on the needles. Loving how it's knitting up. ❤️
Gorgeous Colors! ... Great Quality Yarn ... I Buy the Minis to use For the Heels & Toes of Socks! ... Make them a bit more Fun! ... Well Packed & Shipped Immediately ... Thanks Much!!!
Shipped quickly. The colors are so beautiful. I don't have a project in mind but I can just enjoy looking at them for now.