Fall in love with the royal purples and fabulous stitch definition of this opulent yarn.
Why you need to snap up this yarn.
- Available only from Rembrandt Yarns.
- Create socks that will wear like iron.
- You’ll love the color, easy care and unsurpassed stitch definition of this exquisite yarn.
- Perfect for socks, but smashing in a shawl.
- 100 grams, 400 yards.
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- 80/20 Superwash Blue Faced Leicester Wool/Nylon
- Easy care. Machine wash your finished creation in cool water on the gentle cycle or hand wash. Tumble dry low or air dry your hand spun yarns to preserve their beauty (I recommend air drying).
So in love with the wool! Wound up one hank yesterday and it's on the needles. Loving how it's knitting up. ❤️
Gorgeous Colors! ... Great Quality Yarn ... I Buy the Minis to use For the Heels & Toes of Socks! ... Make them a bit more Fun! ... Well Packed & Shipped Immediately ... Thanks Much!!!
Shipped quickly. The colors are so beautiful. I don't have a project in mind but I can just enjoy looking at them for now.