You won't be able to put your project down once you see the rich colors and touch the of this charming sock yarn.
Why you need to snap up this yarn.
- Our hardest wearing sock yarn, it’s plenty for a pair of hard wearing socks.
- Cheerful colors make this yarn a lot of fun to work with.
- Combine this with a coordinating solid or two for a larger project.
- Choose a simple pattern and let the yarn be the star.
- Unparalleled stitch definition.
- 100 grams, 400 yards.
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- 80/20 Superwash Blue Faced Leicester Wool/Nylon
- Easy care. Machine wash your finished creation in cool water on the gentle cycle or hand wash. Air dry your masterpiece to preserve its beauty.
- Available exclusively from Rembrandt Yarns.
So in love with the wool! Wound up one hank yesterday and it's on the needles. Loving how it's knitting up. ❤️
Gorgeous Colors! ... Great Quality Yarn ... I Buy the Minis to use For the Heels & Toes of Socks! ... Make them a bit more Fun! ... Well Packed & Shipped Immediately ... Thanks Much!!!
Shipped quickly. The colors are so beautiful. I don't have a project in mind but I can just enjoy looking at them for now.