You don’t have to be an expert to enjoy working with hand dyed yarns. for you.
What you’ve gotta KNOW ABOUT THIS YARN.
- Make a hug you can wear when you knit or crochet a shawl with this fresh yarn.
- Love the white cherries that are available for about 2 weeks in July? Wear those colors anytime you please.
- A natural choice for spring or summer knitting.
- Available only from Rembrandt Yarns.
- 100 grams, 437 yards.
- 20/60/20 Alpaca/Superwash Merino/Nylon
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- Machine washable, but I recommend hand washing your finished creation in cool water. Air dry to preserve its beauty.
This yarn looks even prettier in person and is SO soft! (I wish I wasn't giving it as part of a gift!) it arrived even quicker than I expected and I will definitely order again!
Beautiful Turquoise & Yellow dyed Merino Wool Sock Yarn! ... Exactly what I wanted!! ... Fantastic Colors & Great Texture ... Great Communication! .... Immediate Packing & Posting! .... Great Job! .... Thanks Much!!
This yarn is scrumptious! The colors is stunning....much more vibrant than I expected. I will definitely be ordering more! Thank you!