Understated grace and elegance is yours with this that's easy to wear.
Why you need this yarn.
- Stitch definition to die for.
- Choose a pattern with lace or cables to take full advantage of the fantastic stitch definition.
- This neutral colorway is perfect for the most textured pattern you can find.
- Small dyelot and non-repeatable colorway mean your project will be one of a kind.
- Hand dyed just for you by the designer herself.
- Rembrandt Yarns is the only place you can find this sumptuous washable yarn.
- 100 grams and 218 yards of yarn per skein.
- Set contains 4 skeins totaling 872 yards of worsted weight yarn.
- US 7-9 Needles
- 16-20 stitches = 4″
- 100% Superwash Merino
- You’ll never have to hand wash, unless you prefer it. Machine wash your finished creation in cool water on the gentle cycle or hand wash. Tumble dry low or air dry your hand spun yarns to preserve their beauty (I recommend air drying)