represents the music festival that defined the Summer of 1969.
Why you’re going to want this mini set.
- Floral colors in a fun colorway create a playful project.
- Play with color with confidence. The color master (me) has done all the hard work.
- Next to your skin softness means you’ll want to wear your creation every day.
- Hand dyed by the designer just for you.
- Set weighs 100 grams and contains 460 yards of yarn.
- Contains 5 skeins of 20 grams/92 yards each.
- US 1-3 Needles
- 27-32 stitches = 4″
- 75/25 Superwash Merino/Nylon
- Machine wash your finished masterpiece in cool water on the gentle cycle, or hand wash cool. Tumble dry low, or air dry your hand spun yarns to preserve their beauty (recommended)
So in love with the wool! Wound up one hank yesterday and it's on the needles. Loving how it's knitting up. ❤️
Gorgeous Colors! ... Great Quality Yarn ... I Buy the Minis to use For the Heels & Toes of Socks! ... Make them a bit more Fun! ... Well Packed & Shipped Immediately ... Thanks Much!!!
Shipped quickly. The colors are so beautiful. I don't have a project in mind but I can just enjoy looking at them for now.